Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Real Weddings} Laurie & David

Introducing Laurie and David... They were married on July 26, 2008 in Toronto, Ontario. There wedding reception was held at Paradise Banquet and Convention Centre. When I met with Laurie and David, their wedding invitations had already been completed by another company; however they were not completely satisfied with the end product and approached me to complete the ceremony and reception stationery. Keeping in line with their wedding colours and the theme of the day (their custom monogram) I created coordinating programs, menus, seating chart and thank you cards. Their programs were a z-card design in Cocoa with the printed layer in Pyrite. The menu was a three-sided self-standing triangular menu printed on Pyrite paper. On one side of the menu was of course the menu, the second side had a personal 'thank you' from the bride and groom, and third side was the table number with their custom monogram. Theirs was the first wedding (besides my own) where I was able to attend and see my work on display.

Thanks a bunch Laurie and David for trusting me to create your wedding stationery, and allowing me to be part of your day!!!!
Tweet This

No comments: