Thursday, March 3, 2011

PLAY with Softbox Pro

As promised I had some time this week to take a few pics with the app Softbox Pro, that I had discovered last week.  The picture is one I took with the app in a dark room with the only light source being the Softbox Pro app on the iPad, and two pieces of metallic paper to act as reflectors.  The results I got where only okay, but I'm sure that has something to do with my lack of skill in the photography area.  I think I'll have to create a light box, or maybe use some tinfoil to reflect the light and see how those photos turn out.



Now a little about the invitation in the picture.  I created the invitation for an organization called PLAY - Physical Lifestyle for Autistic Youth.  When I was contacted in late January to create the invitation for their event I was happy to help out.  PLAY is a non-profit agency dedicated to facilitating the well-being of families living with autism.
Tweet This

No comments: